April 27, 2015
The Half Empty/Half Full Philosophy For Compassion
- Wendy Wortham
- April 27, 2015
- A gift that keeps on giving, Baptism, Barter your bridal, Bartering for services, Birthday parties, Corporate parties, Donating your time, Flipping Furniture, Flipping jewelry, Funeral clergy, Honoring a sibling, House Blessings, Humanitarian efforts, Involving your family with business, Making a statement without saying a word, Making dreams come true, Reverend Wendy Wortham, Seeking families for dream events, Texas Twins Events, Texas Twins team, Texas Twins TV, Unique personal stories, Volunteer opportunities in your community, Wedding Ceremonies, Wendy Wortham author
Seasoned and organized events coordinator or wedding day specialist, Wendy has 15 years of experience in the supervision of others. Also an experienced public speaker and former model, Wendy also has performed numerous weddings, baptism, funerals and other religious or non religious ceremonies and is an accomplished floral designer. You can trust that your ceremony or event will exceed your expectations when Wendy works with you to customize to your specific interests whether they are hand written vows, candle lighting ceremonies, rope pulling, hand blessings or more. Exceeding your expectations will always be the goal of the Texas Twins Events Team, your event or ceremony is as important to us as it is to you!
Posts by Wendy Wortham
Truth does not mind being questioned. A lie does not like being challenged..
April 9, 2021
“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.” Abraham Lincoln
December 1, 2020
The Salty Sailor? Stress, Sass & Sweet Tea On Location…
October 15, 2020
Boots, Bling & Being On The Wrong Side Of Fling? More Wedding Woes…
September 7, 2020
“Determination is the fast lane on any road to success.”
August 24, 2020
Comments are closed.
Pawning Planners Quick Glimpse
Wendy Wortham blended two of her companies (Texas Twins Treasures and Texas Twins Events) to afford everyone a beautiful and unique event regardless of their budget by offering low cost services to consumers. For those who could were still unable to afford services, she decided to accept trades and, refurbished these items to sell on eBay to recover costs associated with the expense. A creative entrepreneur, Wendy Wortham is committed to reaching back and helping as many families and consumers as possible. Her belief is that by touching the lives of others, that they too will be inspired to give back to a stranger!
Texas Twins Events Blog
- Anyone Can Overcome & Persevere. We Did. Travels Of The Texas Twins.. June 26, 2022 Wendy Wortham
- SUCCESS starts with DETERMINATION and a GOAL. FAILURE begins with CHAOS and a WISH. March 9, 2022 Wendy Wortham
- “I’ve given you my all there’s nothing more to borrow.” Seals & Crofts February 19, 2022 Wendy Wortham
TDCJ Weddings Blog
- Travels Of A Texas Twin, Weddings With Wendy Wortham… March 18, 2023 Wendy Wortham
- Love WILL Find A Way Ellis, Crain, Ramsey, To Robertson Unit Travels Of A Prison Wedding Officiant… March 18, 2023 Wendy Wortham
- How it was AND how it’s going… December 2, 2022 Wendy Wortham
Comments by Wendy Wortham